A Day in the Life
The Consultant is a functional analyst for projects to our clients, discussing and gathering inputs from business leaders, guiding the effort to collect and prioritize business requirements, as an analytical driver of project decision-making and team leadership. Consultant both contributes and leads specific efforts in our delivery process.
- Total Years of Technical Experience: 10+
- Position Specific Experience: 8+
- Mentorship/Leads by Example Experience: 6+
- Project/ Client Engagement/ Customer Facing Experience: 8+
- AX projects: client discovery, requirements, business analysis, documentation, delivery support
- As business requirements are gathered, will work with technical team to clarify and organize the solution design effort, helping guide acceptability and traceability to the requirements and expectations of the client.
- As execution work begins, consultant will participate in and lead end user training, training plans, train client trainers, coaching on application and data governance.
- Supports delivery QA and client user acceptance process, managing feedback and issue management during project cycle.
- This role may require some project management know-how but is ultimately a client-facing consulting role. Requires phone or in-person consulting delivery in a communicative role as a functional point of contact between client and tech teams.
- Works within the methodology to lead client user acceptance process and is a focal point in driving the changes through acceptance and adoption. This role assures the full team (client and delivery resources) stays organized and focused, getting answers and handling problems as they come up during delivery.
- Will at times organize and train end users and administrators, offering advice and guidance to the client for any complex implementation effort.
- On sales efforts, this role supports the team in delivering product demonstrations and PowerPoint presentations
- Previous customer-facing roles in technology delivery and selling
- Experience with enterprise finacial apps: Microsoft Dynamics preferred
- Experience with other applications in the space like: Pega, Marketo, Office 365, Power BI is helpful
- Knowledge of ERP suites and 3rd party applications in the following domains is helpful: CRM, workflow automation, marketing automation, CPQ, ERP, call center solutions
- Works with Project Manager, Architect, technical consultants, Practice and sales leadership to drive success.
- Works with client PM, business decision makers, IT, and their vendors/consultants
- Excellent communicator, written and oral skills
- Industry experience in financial application administration is helpful